The best way to understand what will work for you is to help you with your clients, quickly and properly.
We believe that the design and installation of a new production line requires close collaboration between the integrator and the manufacturer of the marking machine.
Technifor works with internationally-renowned integrators who are able to manage major integration programs worldwide. We are continuously developing new ways to better integrate our machines into production lines.
System integrators are privileged clients with whom a strong technical relationship is at the center of it all.
The cornerstones of this partnership are: Our global offer of marking and reading solutions and our know-how.
The right products to reduce installation times and costs:
- You have all the direct marking information on parts that can be integrated into a production line.
- Innovative solutions for perfect integration of the speed, requirements and quality of your production: 3D stylus, autofocus laser and Profinet communication, etc.
- A well-designed integration solution: compact, light and robust machines, simplified industrial connectivity, pre-programmed commands and real-time self-diagnosis, etc.
- Systems compatible with international standards.
A real partnership:
- A team of multidisciplinary engineers combining skills in micro mechanics, electronics and IT.
- A strong international organization to train and guide you
- On-site technical assistance and fast intervention helping you to meet your industrial requirements.
The premium service: the Support Center
The Technifor support center has been created to provide integrators with an in-depth technical assistance and all the diagrams of our marking systems.
- Instructions, plans, PLC programming models, all commands are available 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
Become a marking and traceability expert, we will work with you to improve your technical skills and develop your business in new industries.
Benefits from our integrator program