Laser Marking Machines
Technifor's compact industrial laser marking systems are the industry's marking choice for permanent non-erasable part identification and traceability.The robust and reliable industrial design utilizing a machined cast aluminum head and the highest quality components makes Technifor laser markers the most trusted solution for even the most challenging marking applications.Technifor laser machines mark with a beam of the highest quality and accuracy, making Technifor Lasers excellent choices when high contrast, superior quality marks are required on various plastics, ceramics, metals - including the hardest metals - and different shaped and sized parts.
Answering any industrial marking need, Technifor Laser systems utilize simple, intuitive, multilingual operating software allowing the user to create all types and sized markings: machine and human readable alphanumeric text, serial numbers and date codes, DataMatrix including UID and UDI, linear barcodes and logos. Laser marking can be linear, circular, or on the circumference of parts by utilizing the Technifor "theta" rotary option.
Technifor air-cooled Fiber Lasers and YAG Lasers use no consumables, are very quiet and exceptionally energy efficient. They adapt to any industrial part marking application including complex integrated solutions as well as stand-alone bench top workstations using a Technifor self-contained LaserTop enclosure.
METAL MARKING with Fiber technology
- High peak power results in efficient and consistent marking
- Deep engraving and high contrast marking
- Superior beam quality allows for very accurate marking
- Robust industrial design well suited for harsh environments often associated with marking of metals
HIGHLY REFLECTIVE MATERIALS with YAG technology
- Etched or annealed marks with the highest quality and detail
- High speed precise marking meeting requirements for the smallest of text, barcodes and logos
- Most efficient power output resulting in very consistent and repeatable results
ORGANIC MATERIALS INCLUDING, WOOD, PAPER, GLASS, RUBBER AND MOST PLASTICS WITH CO2 TECHNOLOGY
- Compact head with enclosed galvanometers for simple and safe integration
- Powerful laser developed to effectively meet the requirements of the most demanding applications
- Very fast laser marking as a result of higher power and best quality components
- Simple software interface ideal for high volume in line processes
Software: T700W & TL05
- Technifor Laser software is designed specifically for traceability in industrial marking applications. Our extensive knowledge and history in direct part marking technology results in the best software solutions
- Very simple, user friendly software packed with all the tools to satisfy the most demanding application
- T700W software used with Technifor Fiber and YAG Lasers offers simple design of text, logos, Barcodes (linear, DataMatrix including UID/UDI, QR codes) serialization and date codes. Capability to import most files formats and export data to a range of formats
- TL05 software used with the TC500 CO2 Laser is the most user friendly solution in the industry. Specifically designed for high speed in line applications, TL05 features the "just five clicks and you're marking"
Technifor introduces the new TC500 air cooled C02 Laser marking system.
The TC500 is an extremely fast galvo C02 laser capable of marking on plastics, anodized aluminum, painted metals, ceramics and most organic materials.
The ideal solution for permanent marking of automotive components, electronics, medical devices and a wide range of parts with logos, linear and radial text, DataMatrix™, etc.
Learn more about C02 laser marking
Here a synthetic and non exhaustiv table to help you to find the good solution to cover your needs regarding the material or the application.
A diode-pumped ND:YVO4 laser offers outstanding direct part marking of small to large characters and DataMatrix™ codes for identification and traceability. The beam's precise spot size makes YAG an excellent choice for such industries as electronics, medical instrumentation and aeronautics.
With a light, yet robust, cast aluminium marking head, our fiber laser range is the design of choice for integration in all industrial conditions: continuous working, critical environment, small volume and cell production manufacturing.
This class 1 CDRH marking enclosure’s spacious design allows for various height parts and rotary devices thanks to its U-shaped manual easy-load opening. The motorized Z-axis enables fast, repeatable quality marking.
The personal information collected are processed and intended to be used by GravoTech Marking SAS. According to the law "Computer Information and Liberty" of January 6th, 1978 revised in 2004, you have a right to access and rectification of information that concern you by writing to GravoTech Marking SAS – 466 rue des Mercières ZI Perica 69140 Rilleux La Pape FRANCE. By the way, your address and your personal data could be shared with companies within the GravoTech Group and its distributors. If you disagree, please let us know by post to the address mentioned here above.