Identification on titanium and stainless steel medical prostheses
Customer need & requirements:
- Mark a reference number and logo on each prosthesis based on alphanumeric series retrieved from a dedicated database
- 600 different product references for prostheses with a variety of shapes and materials
- Adaptation of marking parameters according to the material and shape, without the need for operator intervention on the marking file
- High-contrast, non-destructive marking has to meet laboratory controls and validation
- Cycle time under 1 minute
- Cost effective way to quickly make the mark when product(s) leaves any of four machining stations
- Marking: 2 Technifor LaserTop (with TF410 Lasers) marking enclosures with programmable Z-axis.
- Software: Technifor T700W linked to the customer database for automatic management of file parameters
- Customized operator interface: A template is created so the specific reference number and logo would automatically fill in directly from the customer database
TF410 operating software has flexibility built in, allowing for customer specific customization. In this case, each prosthesis is marked with very specific reference numbers and logo. After initial set up, the software automatically runs the correct sequence. This reduces the chance of any operator error. The operator's only programming obligation is inputting a part's measurements and material type. Then, after placing the prosthesis in the LaserTop marking chamber, active the marking program with the push of one button.
The personal information collected are processed and intended to be used by GravoTech Marking SAS. According to the law "Computer Information and Liberty" of January 6th, 1978 revised in 2004, you have a right to access and rectification of information that concern you by writing to GravoTech Marking SAS – 466 rue des Mercières ZI Perica 69140 Rilleux La Pape FRANCE. By the way, your address and your personal data could be shared with companies within the GravoTech Group and its distributors. If you disagree, please let us know by post to the address mentioned here above.