The dot peen marking machines in the IMPACT range are capable of marking metal workpieces and plastic; they will fit easily into your workspace.
The IMPACT range is available in two power source versions: pneumatic or electromagnetic. Technifor has multiple years or experience and expertise with both types of power sources.
The pneumatic marking machine offers industrial manufacturers high-speed operation and high marking frequency.
If your application calls for precision and consistency, the electromagnetic marking machines are more suitable. The electromagnetic version is particularly efficient for marking DataMatrix codes.
The all-in-one machine
All the marking machines in the IMPACT range are equipped with Touch&Mark technology: they all have a touchscreen and onboard control software within their marking head. The intuitive interface paired with the touchscreen creates a major reduction in the need for any additional training. Most users can perform marking operations from the moment the machine arrives
Detect, adjust, mark - motorized Z-axis
The electromagnetic dot peen marking machines with a motorized Z-axis have the I-Sense function. This function detects the surface of the workpiece, automatically adjusts the height of the Z-axis and allows the performance of multi-level marking operations with no operator intervention needed: mark workpieces of complex shape... nothing could be simpler!
Several adjustment modes are available:
- automatic mode (I-Sense)
- manual mode: allows manual adjustment using buttons located on the side of the machine
- turbo mode: for even greater speed!
Create, adapt, mark - a perfect result
The new Dynamic Dot Control enables automatic adjustment of dot density according to the desired size and depth. The markings remain legible and of high quality regardless of the application or character height.
On-board T08 software: infinite marking possibilities
The integrated T08 software in the IMPACT marking machines maximizes the user experience thanks to its intuitive navigation. The operator can create and edit marking files, store files, merge Excel files, check for duplicates, preview marking jobs and adjust their settings without a computer.
- Automatic timestamping
- Duplication control
- Marking preview
- Link to a database (CSV, Excel, Access)
- Marking history
For all your marking applications
The IMPACT range makes it possible to perform precise and high-quality marking on a large number of materials:
- Plastics: ABS, PA, PP etc.
- Metals: steel and painted steel, aluminum, brass, iron, steel, raw and anodized aluminum etc....
The marking possibilities offered by the IMPACT range vary from unit parts up to small and medium series runs. Mark parts up to 300mm (12") in height. Additional accessories are available for larger parts.
Versatility, speed, and adaptability - The watchwords on the market
Direct and permanent marking creates the identification of individual parts, whatever your sector of activity may be.
Our dot peen marking solutions are particularly suitable for (but not limited to) the following sectors:
- Marking of VIN numbers onto chassis
- Marking of sensors (plastic)
- Exhaust system traceability by DataMatrix code
- Marking of brake discs
- Marking of nameplates
- Marking of wheel rims
- Marking on turbine blades
- Traceability, through DataMatrix codes, of components made from stainless steel, steel, titanium
- Traceability markings that withstand the medical instrument sterilization process
- Identification of medical prostheses (stainless steel, titanium)
Small Products Industry
- Mechanical: marking of series of parts, plates, precision mechanical parts
- Anti-counterfeiting traceability: for locks, keys, cylinders
- Electrical: marking of connectors, compliance plates, circuit breakers, components
- Electronics: marking of detectors, marking
Heavy Parts Industry
- Construction: marking of metal structures, construction plant, lifting platforms
- Oil and gas: identification of turbines, marking of valves
- Naval: marking of structural parts, engine parts
The IMPACT dot peen marking machine is available in 4 versions: pneumatic or electromagnetic with manual Z-axis or motorized Z-axis:
IMPACT P IMPACT M IMPACT eZ P IMPACT eZ M All-in-one marking machine with intuitive touch screen and on-board software Marking area: 100 x 120 mm Electromagnetic Pneumatic Manual Z-axis Motorized Z axis Motorized Z-axis with I-Sense technology Character height: between 3 and 100 mm Marking of small characters 0.5 mm in size Marking possibilities: texts, logos, 2D (DataMatrix, QR code etc.) Dynamic Dot Control (DDC by Technifor) Communication: Ethernet TCP/IP, RS232, USB, FTP, dedicated Inputs/Outputs Hardness of material: ≤ 62 HRC (marks most metals)